Dear friends,
Its a new year time again. SMS, mails and greeting cards have been filling up all the virtual and physical space of my life since Dec 20 with wishes for season's greetings and a new year. Finally the new year has begun. Does it really make a difference to be at your desk on Jan 1 ?
After working for almost a quarter of a century now, I feel that today is the only truth. I have developed a conviction that tomorrow can not be seen. One can only live and work in today.
As someone has rightly said that there is no existence of time beyond human's mind. It is therefore becomes important to perform by giving your best today only. I have started this discussion forum to review all existing literature , audios and videos of prominent global leaders, writers, management gurus, life coaches etc and develop some effective strategies to win at work by working on daily basis.
I will make an attempt to write on weekly basis . Your comments, queries and ideas will be appreciated. Let us make an actionable manual out of this blog by Dec 31,2011 ( one of the future today in this year).
Cheers
kuldeep
No comments:
Post a Comment